The Original Father Natures Shed Orange Cinnamon Spiced Tea embodies a full bouquet with hints of cinnamon & orange. Ready to enjoy, hot or cold!
Sizes: Small - 6 oz
Brewing Instructions: Brew 1-2 teaspoons of tea/8 oz. of water at 195 degrees Fahrenheit, allowing 3-4 minutes to steep for full flavor and benefits. For iced tea simply double the amount of tea used during brewing and steep with the same amount and temperature of hot water, and when finished, simply pour over a cup of ice.
HOT: 1 Heaping Tablespoon per 6 cups, or to taste.
COLD: 2 Heaping Tablespoons per 6 cups, or to taste.
Naturally Decaffeinated Ingredients: China Black Flowery Orange Pekoe Tea (no caffeine), orange peel, cloves, cinnamon bark, orange oil, natural flavor, cinnamon flavoring (Natural) and orange flavoring (Natural) and spices. Contains no sugar
Five of these blends are certified Organic, so they are free of any synthetic pesticides or chemicals, and their farming methods help conserve the environment.
- Product make-up (before brewing) is:
- China Black Flowery Orange Pekoe Tea – 84.6%
- Cinnamic Aldehyde w/Tocopherol – 9.3%
- Orange Peel – 4%
- Cloves - 0.8%
- Cinnamon Bark – 0.7%
- Orange Oil – 0.6%
- The tea itself contains less than 1g of carbs per 100g, if any.
- Orange peel contains 25g of carbs per 100g.
- Orange oil contains a negligible amount of carbs, basically zero.
- Cloves contain 1g of carbs per 100g.
- Cinnamon contains 80g of carbs per 100g (not sure about cinnamon bark)